This post was written in collaboration with Incredibundles, however, all opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you, but I love a good gift that keeps on giving. Whether it be a membership to the zoo or a local museum, a subscription to a favorite site or magazine or even a set of new cleaning or baking tools that I can use for years, I truly value receiving something that can be enjoyed time and again.
Enter subscription boxes. This year I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing quite a few with my family, and I have to say, the joy of receiving a monthly box at your door, be it full of themed surprises or full of daily necessities, can be well worth the investment. Below I’ve compiled a list of some of my favorites (that I’ve either tried or I’m hoping to) for this holiday season that could certainly serve as long-lasting gift ideas for the whole family.
1. Healthy Living Kids: This box is curated by a series of experts in children’s nutrition, education, mental health and beyond and caters to all of these areas of a child’s well being. Not only is it chalked full of delicious & healthy snacks (gluten & nut free options available), but also products, games and activities to engage children of a variety of ages.
2. Veggie Buds Club: This one is on my must try list for my little guy. Each month this box is chalked full of books, activities and recipes related to a particular veggie. For instance, one of their themes was “Rah, Rah Radishes” and everything in the box was tied back to this root veggie helping kids to not only learn about it, but appreciate it for all that it offers our bodies.
3. Little Global Citizens: Another one on my must try list for the new year- this box is full of books, recipes, activities and more to open children’s eyes to new places around the world. Each box focuses on a new country in the world and provides a wide variety of materials for families to engage in exploration and learning together surrounding other places and cultures that may be different from our own.
4. Daily Harvest: Need a gift for someone who enjoys a good bite to eat? (Cue all of us!) This company sends nutrient dense smoothies, bowls, soups, parfaits and recently added, cookies, to your doorstep. Not only are their products brimming with things that our bodies love and benefit from, but they are also ready to go and most importantly, beyond delicious.
5. GreenUP Box: This eco-friendly box is packed with a variety of useable finds to help recipients ditch the plastic & unnecessary waste in their homes and lives one box at a time. Full of items like reusable bags and containers to toothbrushes and utensils, this is one that all of us (our planet included) could benefit from receiving.
6. Bonding Bees: This one is perfect for everyone from newly married couples to those who have been married for 20+ years. Bonding Bees is a themed “date night” in a box. My husband and I recently tried out their “Hawaiian Nights” themed box and had a blast playing the included games, giving one another head massages, relaxing with our leis and more.
7. Incredibundles: Have any parents of little ones in your lives? This company has more than got you covered in the gift department. Not only do they have a wide variety of book and bath bundles available for little ones, but their diaper and baby wipes subscription service is hands down my favorite gift idea for families. We have done a combo of both cloth and disposable diapers with Asher all, and I tell you what, diapers and wipes are one of the most expensive things on our grocery list when we are out. I would have loved for someone to have gifted us this when Asher was smaller as not only does it cut down costs as new parents, but also sets them up with the convenience of having these basic necessities arrive at their front door step month-to-month.
8. Incredibundles offers 3, 6, 9 and 12-month subscription options which enables you to choose what best fits your gift-giving budget. Upon purchase, they send the sweetest little package equipped with a plush teddy bear and ribbon wrapped certificate sharing your gift. The certificate includes the unique code that your loved one can use to redeem their diaper or wipe subscription and get started having it sent straight to their door. And the great part is, the ordering process couldn’t be simpler. When I went in to place my order, their site walked me through the entire process of entering my code to selecting the brand (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies or Member’s Mark) and size of my diapers with ease.
And in the spirit of gift-giving this season, and because I love this box so much, I am partnering with Incredibundles to give one lucky follower on Instagram a free 3-month diaper subscription from them just in time for the holidays! Head to my Instagram @kristahapp for details on how to enter. Contest ends Sunday, 11/24 at 12:00pm CST.
So there you have it friends. All sorts of brown paper packages tied up with strings and a few of my favorite things to spread the joy of the holidays throughout the year for those you love. I hope this gives you a few ideas to round out that shopping list – and don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a free diapers & wipes subscription to make the day a set of special parents on your list!